The customer is the world's leading oilfield services company providing cutting-edge solutions for reservoir characterization, drilling, production & processing.
- Collaborating with UI designers and back-end developers to deliver compelling user-facing domain specific products
- Designing and developing real-time applications
- Experience in writing Unit Test for Angular application
- Understanding of Angular Framework (v2-v12)
- Understanding and practical experience with e2e tests with Protractor
- Understanding of TDD, BDD
- Understanding of reactive programming, RxJS in particular
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding of development methodologies, Scrum
- Understanding Redux, ngrx
- Knowledge of functional programming, it’s appliance in TypeScript, Angular and Lodash
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- English level B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.