The customer is one of the world’s leading broadband, communication, and converged video companies, with operations in six European countries.
- Team’s supervision with ongoing questions about implementation
- Helping with support QA, BA, SA, E2E and other teams with ongoing questions
- Helping with planning for the upcoming release iteration
- Accurate code review
- Review and come up with new tech debts
- New features implementation
- Handling of deployment process to AWS
- Attending on TS sessions during dedicated weeks
- 5+ years of ReactJS experience
- 1+ years of leadership experience
- Redux experience
- HTML/CSS experience
- Git experience
- Jest experience
- Knowledge of Stylus
- Material UI experience
- Webpack experience
- Web security aspects knowledge
- General understanding how to use SonarQube, Jenkins (not scripting, just using), GitLab, Zeplin
- General understanding of AWS infrastructure (only S3, CloudFront, CloudWatch services)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.