The customer is a cyber security start-up based out of Palo Alto, CA., which builds a cutting-edge API managing suite using GraphQL.
Since GraphQL is open source, it is missing some functionalities and security elements.
The customer wants to cover these capabilities by offering clients a suite including security, cost analysis, etc.
- Building sustainable coding that may be used in the future
- Modifying designs and specifications of complex applications
- Analyzing code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability
- Collaborating with front-end web developers
- 5+ years experience with Front-end UI development
- 5+ years experience with React framework
- Proficient in Web technologies and Web architectures
- Experience with Apollo GraphQL APIs for JS, Babeljs
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM
- Experience with dev tools: Git, Jira, Slack
- Great communication skills
- Proficient in English (B2+)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.