Our client is one of the world’s largest providers of financial information and risk management solutions. The company empowers its’ clients to make smarter and more sustainable investments, drives market transparency, and helps to prevent financial crime. Serving more than 40,000 institutions in over 190 countries, it provides information, insights, and technology that enable innovation and performance in global markets. By advancing its customers, the company encourages progress for the worldwide financial community.
This position gives an opportunity to go beyond commonly used frameworks and tedious development work, and instead embrace all powers of the modern web platform. You will work on cutting edge solution based on Web Components specification and lit-HTML, allowing to focus not on browser support, but on performance on scalability. The project's purpose is to build a toolkit of highly reusable, robust, and maintainable components to be used by multiple applications.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- 1+ years of people management experience
- Solid knowledge and experience with ES6/ES 2015
- Knowledge of Polymer 3
- Familiarity with Web Components
- Experience with a Vue framework
- Experience with SASS/Less
- Familiarity with web application build pipelines (such as Webpack, Gulp, etc.)
- Understanding of unit testing best practices and tools (Mocha, Jasmine)
- Good spoken and written English
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.