The customer is an American company that provides a single and secure Healthcare IT and Health Optimization Platform to deliver solutions. The platform is single, secure, and includes a massive consumer database, machine learning, and multi-channel engagement that drives and accounts for targeted actions.
- Work on several products powered by the cloud-based SaaS solution
- Be a part of client team and participate in different parts of the project
- Daily communication with client
- 5+ years' experience of enterprise development of web applications
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Understanding of RDBMS, improvement, updates and query performance tuning
- Experience in web services and REST
- Agile development workflow and Scrum practical experience
- Knowledge of CI/CD processes best practices
- Proactive and willing to study and support Ruby on Rails applications also
- Good communication skills
- English level B1+
- TDD & BDD approach using Cucumber is a plus
- Experience with cloud-oriented software (AWS is preferred)
- Knowledge of Microservice architecture
- Experience with Docker/Deis/Kubernetes
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.