The customer is the world's largest health and beauty retail group that operates over 15,700 retail stores worldwide, running the gamut from health & beauty, luxury perfumeries & cosmetics, food, electronics, and fine wine.
- Carry out performance fixes and optimization
- Provide continuous discovery, evaluation and implementation of new best practices to maximize the development quality and efficiency
- Participate in tech solutions discussions
- Supervise 1-3 teammates
- Perform code reviews
- Hands-on experience using Redux and Redux-Saga
- Advanced mockup creating skills (including Flexbox, Media Query, SCSS)
- Strong knowledge of core JS
- Confident English-speaking skills (B1+)
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.