The customer is a leading wholesale provider of reinsurance, insurance, and other insurance-based forms of risk transfer. Dealing direct and working through brokers, its global client base consists of insurance companies, mid-to-large-sized corporations, and public sector clients.
The main set of tasks is associated with the development of a new SaaS platform.
- Technical leadership
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, Application Developers, QA Analysts
- Designing and developing low-latency, scalable, high available, distributed application services and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Unit and integration tests writing
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Experience with Figma
- Experience with DOM/BOM API
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Experience with Angular 6+ (Angular 9 ideally)
- Experience with REST API
- Experience with Material UI and Bootstrap Grid Systems
- Experience in writing Angular/Typescript Unit Tests with Jasmine
- Familiarity with Azure App Services
- Experience with Swagger
- Proficiency with Git, Azure DevOps
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.