go to search
Sorry, the job is expired
Our customer is an US logistics company that connects brokers with carriers and individual truckers for them to make a deal on the freight shipping. The company has been on the market for almost 40 years, evolving with many technological transformations. With EPAM’s engagement, we intend to help the customer to achieve their strategic objectives by developing new and evolving existing products, staying relevant with emerging disruptions in this domain.
- Solid knowledge of and experience in React.JS
- Strong experience in Redux
- Experience in CSS
- Experienced and enthusiastic code reviewer
- Upper-intermediate level of English, both written and spoken
- Redux Form
- Lodash or Ramda
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.