The customer is a global provider of professional information, software solutions, and services for clinicians, accountants, lawyers, and tax, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and regulatory sectors.
The main pool of tasks is associated with providing technical leadership in the frontend initiative and taking part in design decisions. Overall distributed team (30+ FTE) works on a cloud-based platform that provides ETL and authoring capabilities based on Alfresco CMS and services.
- Tasks / unit tests implementation / design / estimations
- Active participation in daily meetings with customers, design and status calls
- Proactive in architecture discussions
- Taking part in code review processes
- FE stream coordination
- Experience with Angular/Node.js
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS
- Design Patterns experience
- Knowledge of testing frameworks, Sonar as a quality gate
- Linux / Docker (basic level) experience
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Experience in content management domain
- Experience with AWS (basic level)
- CI / CD tools experience
- Alfresco experience would be extremely good +
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.