lead manual tester for a software company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Manual Tester with Mobile Application testing experience and strong knowledge of software QA methodologies to join our team.
The customer is an Australian software company that develops products for software developers and project managers.
- Identifying the functions of the software
- Developing and executing test cases
- Creating data based on functional specifications
- Comparing test result with expected output
- Analyzing applications and preparing test plans
- Worked on related mobile app testing
- 5+ years of Mobile Application testing experience (iOS and Android)
- Be responsible for your work and product quality
- Good soft skills and a team player
- Ability to prioritize and communicate trade-offs
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Proven communication and documentation skills are a must
- Intermediate strong + English
- Strong analytical skills and logical skills
- Experience with terminal and git
- Experience with and interest in test automation
- Troubleshooting analysis skills
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- Experience with Linux, Docker, MongoDB
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.