lead manual tester for a travel management company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Manual Tester with strong experience and background in API testing, proficient in exploratory testing and excellent knowledge of REST API’s and JSON to join our team.
The customer is an industry-leading global corporate travel management company. It operates in 109 countries and provides global corporate travel management services.
- Work in collaboration with existing client and 3rd party vendor's team
- Identifying the functions of the software
- Developing and executing test cases
- Creating data based on functional specifications
- Comparing test result with expected output
- Analyzing applications and preparing test plans
- Very strong experience and background in API testing, E2E, regression and development best practices
- Strong skill of test documentation creation and support
- Proficient in exploratory testing
- Proficient in writing test cases
- Excellent communication skills
- Agile minded
- Excellent knowledge of REST API’s and JSON
- Experience and knowledge of Postman and Postman collection runner for automation testing
- Experience with Jira
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Experience in Mobile and Web testing, both manual and automation
- Experience and knowledge with Jenkins
- Experience with Selenium and Appium
- Collaboration using Bitbucket
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.