lead microsoft dynamics 365 crm engineer for a travel company
We are currently inviting a remote Lead Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Engineer with 5+ years of experience in designing, developing, and debugging MS Dynamics 365 modules and applications to join our team.
The customer is an industry-leading global corporate travel management company. It operates in 109 countries and provides global corporate travel management services.
The main pool of tasks is associated with the development of the travel booking service.
- Customization of the product to meet the needs of the customer based on the specifications
- Integration of the solution with the customer’s legacy databases and systems
- Implement add-ons and code from third parties
- Initial test of the developed functionality
- Data migration development and testing
- Creation and configuring apps (model-driven, canvas app)
- Creation and managing processes (workflows, business rules, business process flow)
- Modification of an existing data model, import and export data
- Creation, configuring, and maintenance of Microsoft Flows
- Managing environments
- Managing applications
- Performing system administration
- Migration of data and objects from legacy and external systems
- Integration of Power Platform with other systems
- 5+ years of experience in designing, developing and debugging Microsoft Dynamics 365 (PowerApps) modules and applications
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Expert knowledge of coding, unit testing and creating supporting documentation for Microsoft Dynamics 365 (PowerApps) based Solutions
- Proficient in Microsoft CRM SDK, developing Plugins using C#, Web Services and custom reports using SQL Reporting Services
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.