go to search
Lead MuleSoft Developer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead MuleSoft Developer to join our team.
- Understand requirements, and clarify with BA and data analysts when necessary
- Together with a scrum master, ensure that the work of team members is planned in the most optimal (but still aggressive) manner, to deliver the planned result for a sprint/release
- Understand all details of work of team members, help to resolve issues
- Drive quality into the development process thru technical excellence and Agile development best practices
- Working in a feature team of developers and test engineers, deliver results every sprint in accordance with sprint and release plans; report about activities via agreed project tools, timely report about risks/issues/dependencies, apply efforts to resolve and move the work forward
- 5+ years of Mulesoft experience
- Ability to work in mixed teams that may include not only EPAM colleagues but also client’s engineers and managers as well as third-party vendors.
- Proven experience in the Team Lead role
- Solid experience working on Agile projects
- Solid communication skills
- Strong English (B2+)
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.