lead .net developer for financial company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Lead .NET Developer to join our team.
- Interact with business stakeholders, project managers, business analysts, and lead developers to understand requirements
- Design and implement software systems based on requirements
- Write unit tests and integration tests to cover all new code
- Provide support for existing systems.
- Analyze and tune the performance of systems
- 5+ years of experience with .NET
- 1+ years of leadership experience
- Experience with financial trading firm and/or familiarity with option pricing models, banking, investment, and capital market (bonds trading, currency trading).
- Experience with programming in an object-oriented language, such as. NET-C#.
- Experience with concurrency, distributed systems, and multi-tier applications.
- Excellent problem-solving skills: the individual identifies and resolves problems promptly and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Demonstrated ability to pick up new technologies and quickly and rapidly incorporate new knowledge into developing software.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work within project timeframes and quickly adapt to changing business needs.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills: the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills, and conducts productive meetings
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.