go to search
lead .net developer for healthcare company
Lead .NET Developer For Healthcare Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead .NET Developer to join our team.
- Working within a cross functional Scrum team.
- Analyse, design and develop web apps.
- Identify and resolve app issues.
- Assess the health and performance of apps.
- Provide appropriate research support to business groups within the organization.
- Speak effectively in one-on-one and in small group situations.
- Recommend solutions for new ideas.
- Identify and recommend solutions for problems.
- 5+ years of experience with .NET
- 1 or 2 yrs of experience with working in Maintenance & Support project
- Knowledge of any of the ticket systems like ServiceNow and be aware of terminology such as Incident mgmt/Change mgmt/Problem mgmt etc.,
- Knowledge of object oriented development techniques with particular emphasis on C#, .Net Core MVC, CSS, jQuery, react, SQL Server.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience with CI / CD (GitHub, Team City/Jenkins, Octopus deploy pipeline, GitCloud).
- Experience with analysis and documentation techniques including user stories, use cases and design specifications, and the ownership of those solutions through to delivery.
- Experience with the full SDLC, ideally with an Agile approach.
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.