Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead .NET Developer to join our team.
The customer provides a complete and optimized research solution comprised of e-journals, e-books, and research databases — all combined with the most powerful discovery service to support the information needs and maximize the research experience of its end-users.
- Offshore engineer with good .Net Core skills, ready to redesign legacy components and migrate it from on-premises to AWS one by one
- Experience in any ETL frameworks, various data transformations (including but not limited by XSLT, XML, JSON)
- Experience in debugging and testing distributed applications
- Excellent communication skills (B1+ English level), ability to work daily with EIS (EBSCO Information Services) engineers and PO
- 5+ years of .Net Core experience
- 1+ years of leadership experience
- C# experience
- Entity framework/ORM knowledge
- Oracle knowledge
- SQL/RDBMs knowledge
- Bash scripts (Windows and Linux) knowledge
- Git knowledge
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.