Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead .Net Developer with Azure Expertise.
Our client is one of the biggest producers of premium cars and the world’s biggest manufacturer of commercial vehicles with a global reach. The company also provides financing, leasing, fleet management, insurance, financial investments, credit cards, and innovative mobility services.
Currently, we are working on a revolutionary R&D project which would be tomorrow’s transport solution for the urban environment. A combination of innovative technologies aims to make urgent deliveries more reliable and quick with a short lead time.
In this role, you will work with cutting-edge technologies, research new areas, think out of the box. You might become a part of the future today. Even more, you will create it.
- Write high-quality code
- Participate in architecture development and enhancement
- Research different technologies & analyze possible approaches to solve a task or obstacle
- Contribute to improvements in performance, optimization and other aspects
- Closely collaborate with the customer
- 5+ years’ experience in .Net software engineering
- Expertise in Azure with experience in working with following Azure services: IoT Hub, ServiceBus, event hubs, app services, Azure functions
- Expertise in Entity Framework
- Experience in RESTful services development (WebApi)
- Knowledge in Microservices architecture and Service Fabric
- Experience in Angular2+ will be a plus
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate spoken English (B2)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.