Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead .NET Engineer to join our team.
Our customer is a software as a service company that offers healthcare organizations a set of applications to automate and manage patient intake. Headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, The company employs approximately 1400 people across the United States and Canada.
- Implement required functionality
- Exposure to client-side web application frameworks (Angular, React, etc.)
- Contribute to the development of new software
- Participate in Sprint execution
- Maintain software security and quality standards
- Troubleshoot and resolve production escalations
- Help review team commits via pull requests
- Support products over their lifetime
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience building and supporting applications with signiﬁcant experience in Microsoft.NET/C# systems connecting to databases (SQL Server, MongoDB, NoSQL)
- Experience authenticating and calling web services
- Self-motivated, pragmatic thinker capable of working within a highly distributed team
- Highly collaborative team player
- Confident English level (B2+)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.