lead node.js developer for information services company
Currently, we're looking for a remote Lead Node.js Developer to join our team.
The customer is a global provider of professional information, software solutions, and services for clinicians, accountants, lawyers, and tax, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and regulatory sectors.
- Collaborating with teammates to define, design, and shape new features
- Designing and developing backend API microservice using Node.js
- Designing and developing application in secured AWS environment
- Researching and suggesting new products, applications and protocols
- Staying up-to-date with new technology trends
- 5+ years of experience as Node.js Developer
- Good understanding of Scrum, Agile ceremonies,
- Ability to clearly express thoughts, ideas
- Understanding of main KPIs for team productivity
- Experience with CI/CD on a project
- English level B2+
- Experience with Angular (5 or higher),
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Micro-services architecture
- Leadership skills and experience of leading team
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.