Currently, we're looking for a Lead Node.js Developer for Retail Company.
The customer is a Canadian retail company which operates in the automotive, hardware, sports, leisure and housewares sectors. It is a family of businesses that includes a retail segment, a financial services division and CT REIT.
- Implementing new product functionality
- Maintenance of an existing codebase, participation in Code Review sessions
- Contributing to the application architecture design
- Work in a large team, participation in daily meetings and discussion of current issues
- 5+ years of experience developing service-based applications using Node.js
- Software design patterns and paradigms comprehension
- Microservices architecture understanding and experience
- Performance optimization
- Agile practices experience
- Framework – Express
- Experience with Docker
- ES Version – ES6
- Versioning – Semver
- Testing (unit testing & api testing frameworks) – Mocha, Chai, Sinon, Supertest
- Linting – Eslint (based on Airbnb-base)
- Code formatter - Prettier
- How is async code managed – Native promises with async/await
- Branching strategies and SCM – Git flow
- Process manager – PM2
- SQL ORM – NPM package ‘sequelize’ , `mysql`
- Logger - Bunyan
- English level: B2+
- Front-end engineering experience is nice to have
- Angular skills are nice to have
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.