lead performance analyst for a consumer electronics company
We're looking for a remote Lead Performance Analyst with strong experience with Performance Testing and excellent knowledge of Load Testing to join our team.
The company is a privately held, American company that designs and sells televisions and sound bars. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Irvine, California, United States.
- Ensure that required reports are prepared, maintained and monitored on a regular basis
- Provide additional reports and statistical information as requested
- Complete analytical studies for trends and performance
- Recommend the establishment of new or modified reporting methods and procedures to improve report content and completeness of information
- Design, build and implement new report formats and layouts on a customized basis
- Extract existing data to manipulate, calculate, and format into presentable reports, charts, and graphs
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in a Performance Analyst role
- Strong experience with Performance Testing
- Excellent knowledge of Load Testing
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.