lead php developer for vehicle retailing company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead PHP Developer to join our team.
Our customer is a Canadian online vehicle retailer. The company allows customers to shop certified used cars online
This is an opportunity to join the team that is at the forefront of the biggest disruption in car shopping in our lifetime. Be an important part of building the technology that provides customers with a 100% online purchasing experience from start to finish including delivery right to their door!
Our tech stack is PHP/Laravel for the backend and Vue/Nuxt on the frontend. Newer services are now built serverless (Node.js/Python runtimes) in AWS.
- Developing in-house, and customer-facing applications
- Acting as a mentor to junior developers
- Backend work primarily with PHP/Python
- Work on 3rd party integrations, primarily with systems in the financial/auto industry
- Ensuring cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies
- 5+ years of professional experience with PHP
- 3+ years experience with Linux
- Experience with using and building REST-style APIs, and GraphQL
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- AWS knowledge, especially the serverless stack (SAM, Serverless)
- NoSQL experience in DynamoDB, MongoDB, Cassandra
- E-commerce (Shopify) experience and payment gateway integrations
- Responsive layouts are no problems for you with or without grid frameworks
- Experience with CSS3 advanced features such as animations, transitions, flex-box, etc.
- PHP/Laravel for the backend
- Vue/Nuxt on the frontend
- Newer services are now built serverless (Node.js/Python runtimes) in AWS
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.