go to search
lead python.core developer for energy company
Sorry, the job is expired
Lead Python.Core Developer for Energy Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Python.Core Developer to join our team.
- Work across scrum teams to design, develop, test, deploy and maintain data-intensive applications
- Write efficient and well-tested code to serve renewable energy data via web APIs
- Evangelize modern software engineering practices, and speak to the merits of approaches such as microservices vs. monoliths, mono vs. multi repos
- Work with DevOps to integrate serverless cloud architecture components and improve build/deploy processes
- Stay on top of tech trends, experimenting with and learning new technologies, participating in internal & external technology communities, and mentoring other members of the engineering team
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong background in API design including versioning, isolation, and microservice architectures.
- Experience with cloud compute technologies (ideally AWS or Azure), such as Lambda and ECS
- Familiarity with Docker and other environment management tools (pipenv, pnpm, etc.)
- Working understanding of git and developing collaboratively in an agile environment
- Basic proficiency with SQL
- Experience working with relational databases (Postgresql, Snowflake)
- Experience with large scale data processing/data pipeline work (Airflow)
- Experience diagnosing and improving application scalability and reliability
- Experience managing cloud infrastructure, e.g. using Terraform
- Experience building and managing CI/CD pipelines
- Familiarity with or interest in wholesale electricity markets
nice to have
- R Language
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.