lead python developer for financial company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Lead Python Developer to join our team.
The customer is an American investment management firm that serves institutional clients including pension funds, endowments, foundations, foreign governments, and central banks.
- Responsible for owning and maintaining various critical systems within technology that require a mixture of operations, system engineering, and software engineering to keep up to date
- 5+ years of Java/Scala experience
- 5+ years of Python experience
- Language Version Migrations knowledge
- SDLC knowledge
- Release Tooling experience
- Knowledge of Library Upgrade Management
- Engineering Productivity Tooling experience
- Eager to provide the IaaS for the DEV team
- Driven, dependable, and empathetic personality. The candidate should be able to independently set goals and achieve them based on the larger vision and projects
- Knowledge to work with multiple stacks of tools, approaches and environments (Mac, Windows, Linux)
- Build tool Optimization experience
- CI Pipelines knowledge (Azure DevOps,AWS CodeStar,Buildbot, Jenkins)
- 1+ years of leadership experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.