go to search
lead python developer for professional services company
Lead Python Developer for Professional Services company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Python Developer to join our team.
- Jobs stack 2 (mobile application.)
- Prism (legacy Back office system)
- BI and Data science platform.
- 5+ years of experience doing backend AWS serverless development
- Experience with AWS Lambda, API Gateway, Redis, and Data Lake
- Minimum 5 years of programming experience in Python
- Experience working with SQS, SNS, CloudWatch
- Experience with managing and deploying a service in the Cloud, AWS.
nice to have
- Experience in .NET and React js
- Familiarity with Salesforce
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.