lead python software engineer for a video game company
We are currently looking for a remote Lead Software Engineer with 5+ years of strong Python coding experience, experience with Google SDK and decent experience working with Django to join our team.
The customer is an American video game and software developer and publisher, developing commercially available game engine which also powers their internally developed video games.
- Working with EPAM team on task prioritization, estimation and delivery
- Streamline the Python development for existing services and applications
- Collaboration with Epic Python Leads (Sync-ups, architecture, MVP, Demos)
- Responsibility for Application/system releases
- 5+ years of strong Python coding experience
- Experience with Google SDK / Zoom / Slack API integrations using Python
- Experience writing Slack Bots
- Decent experience working with Django and web services
- Experience with server-less applications (lambda)
- Really good coding habits (code reviews, pep8 standards for syntax, styling, comments).
- Experience working with Perforce servers (client side)
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- ServiceDesk / Okta / Jira APIs knowledge
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.