lead react.js developer for an insurance company
Currently we are looking for a remote Lead React.JS Developer to join our global team. to join our global team.
The customer is an insurance company which provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance products and services to businesses, government units, associations, and individuals.
You will work in team of experts focused on acceleration of engineering productivity with the goal of becoming an adaptive enterprise. Engineering Excellence program will bring and propagate the best engineering practices, optimize processes, engineering setup and tools, influence engineering culture and product development mindset to facilitate faster, better quality delivery and make our client a truly dynamic enterprise. The team will be working on implementing a pilot based on the recommendations defined in the target state and transition roadmap prepared during the Discovery phase.
- Analyze functional requirements, clarify with stakeholders if required
- Prepare task estimation and user story decomposition
- Implement and be responsible for the new functionality end-to-end
- Participate in backlog refinement, planning and demo meetings
- Deliver code solutions according to clean-code and TDD principles
- Develop production-ready systems and components
- 11+ years of experience designing, developing back-end micro-services, REST APIs
- Team player (active collaboration with Architects, DevOps)
- Able to work standalone on partially defined scope
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.