lead reactjs developer for a retail company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead ReactJS Developer to join our team.
The company is a leader in the design, manufacture, and distribution of fashion, luxury, sports, and performance eyewear. The portfolio includes proprietary brands such as Ray-Ban, Oakley, Vogue Eyewear, Persol, Oliver Peoples, Alain Mikli, and Arnette, as well as over 20 licensed brands, including some of the most well-known and prestigious names in the global fashion and luxury industries.
The Group’s global wholesale distribution network covers more than 150 countries and is complemented by an extensive retail network of approximately 9,200 stores.
- Analyze current technologies used within the company and determine ways to improve
- Document and monitor requirements needed to institute proposed updates
- Work closely with Business owners from the customer side for solution elaboration
- Work closely with the team to coordinate and support the development process
- Release process management and production release flow preparation
- Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources, and scope
- Work closely with project management teams to successfully monitor the progress of initiatives
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions
- 5+ years of experience in ReactJS Development
- 1+ years of Team Leading experience
- Good understanding of development principles and paradigms
- Eager for self-learning as well as for learning from industry experts
- Able to work independently and mindfully as part of a multi-location multicultural team
- Quick learner, proven on shadowing others
- Good at growing a team and explaining
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.