lead reactjs developer for chemical company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead reactJS Developer to join our team.
The customer is a Norwegian chemical company that is mainly focused on the production of nitrogen fertilizer, however, it also encompasses the production of nitrates, ammonia, urea, and other nitrogen-based chemicals.
- Work with Business Analysts and Product Managers to get the complete requirements and designs
- Analyze requirements for technical feasibility and participate in designing the solution
- Identify reusable components and build/update component library avoiding duplicate code
- Translate designs and wireframes to produce quality code adhering to performance, readability, reusability best practices
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance
- Participate in scrum team activities
- Knowledge of functional and Object oriented programming
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Knowledge in Test Driven Development(TDD)
- Proficiency in implementing algorithms
- Proficient in Node.js and frameworks available for it such as express, loopback
- Proficient in working with messaging queues
- Proficient in Postgress and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of node.js file system, HTTP module, Events, etc
- Knowledge on implementing node cli commands and path linking
- Proficiency with RESTful APIs
- Adept in writing Unit Tests and API testing such as Mocha
- Knowledge in AWS is an added advantage
- Knowledge on serverless architecture implantation is also an added advantage
- 1+ years of leadership experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.