Currently, we are looking for a Remote Lead ReactJS Developer to join our team.
The Senior Front-end Developer will participate in the design, development, coding, testing, debugging, and maintenance of software code for a web application that will serve our customers and employees.
In this role, the developer will be responsible for contributing and delivering quality software while
collaborating with and supporting the team.
You will work with business and technical staff to understand requirements and problems and develop specifications to resolve them.
- Designs develop, troubleshoots, debugs, and implements software code for website applications.
- Works with graphic designers and other members of a project team to develop the site concept, interface design, and architecture of the website.
- Responsible for interface implementation. Integrates web applications with application tier or with backend databases.
- Write clean, efficient, performant, and secure code to build web applications
- Provide input on app architecture
- Work with product designers and clients to clarify requirements
- Plan, estimate, and prioritize work on a cross-functional collaborative team
- 5+ years of experience with ReactJS
- 1+ years of experience ideally with single-page applications
- Experience with 2 or more of the following frameworks & libraries, DevOps, and programming languages including, but not limited to React, Redux, Thunk/Saga, Immutable, VueJS, NodeJS Docker, AWS, Glamorous, Ruby is a nice to have.
- Experience using TypeScript is a strong plus
- Experience with collaborating in a quality-focused environment where testing and reviewing is a part of the everyday process
- Experience with semantic HTML and familiarity with web accessibility best practices
- Experience with modern UI/UX design principles is a strong plus
- Experience with modern backend technologies and API design/best practices is nice to have
- Experience with containerization and orchestration tools (Docker and Kubernetes) is a bonus
- Experience with deploying into and managing cloud providers (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.) is a bonus
- Experience with working within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Knowledge of design tools such as Illustrator, Sketch, Zeplin, Figma, Principle, Framer or similar is helpful
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.