lead salesforce devops engineer for a pharmacy company
We are currently looking for a remote Lead Salesforce DevOps Engineer with 5+ years of DevOps experience and Salesforce expertise to join our team.
The client is a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy, touching millions of lives every day through dispensing and distributing medicines. The company has more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy and pharmaceutical wholesaling.
The main pool of tasks is associated with implementing scalable solutions.
- Implementing scalable solutions including continuous delivery, optimization, monitoring, release management and support the end-to-end release process
- Ensure all Salesforce updates made seamlessly move from development through staging to production
- 5+ years of DevOps development experience
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Experience with Salesforce platform production deployments working in an agile methodology environment
- Experience in Continuous Integration Tools (Git, Jenkins, Ant)
- Experience in Salesforce
- Environment Management Tools
- Experience in Windows and Linux Scripting
- Experience working with overlapping product release cycles
- A good team player, ability to learn quickly, excellent written and spoken English communication
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.