go to search
lead sap workflow developer
SAP Business Technology Platform, Node.js, SAP Workflow
India, Georgia, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Armenia
Lead SAP Workflow Developer
We are looking for a skilled Lead SAP Workflow Developer to join our team at BTP on a remote basis.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in SAP Cloud Workflow development, specifically in the approval process workflow.
As a Middle SAP Workflow Developer, you will work within Agile/Scrum development teams to develop, test, and deploy SAP Workflow solutions.
You will also be responsible for providing support to end users and troubleshooting issues as they arise.
- Develop, customize, and maintain SAP Cloud Workflow solutions to automate business processes
- Participate in Agile/Scrum development methodologies to ensure the timely delivery of high-quality solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and design workflow solutions
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to workflow solutions and ensure timely resolution
- Contribute to the development and improvement of team processes and practices
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to workflow solutions
- 5+ years experience with SAP Cloud Workflow, particularly approval process workflow
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Working experience within Agile/Scrum development teams
- Working experience with DevOps tools and practices
- Development experience using SAP Business Application Studio and workflow process modeling
- Knowledge of SAP UI5 development, Node.js development, and the Business Rules Framework will be considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work independently and as a self-starter
- B2+ English level
benefits for locations
- Medical insurance package for you and your family
- Stable income
- Paid sick leave days
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical, soft, and leadership skills
- Access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.