lead security developer for luxury fashion establishment
Currently, we're looking for a Remote Lead Security Developer to join our team.
The customer is a luxury fashion establishment (London, England). They design and distribute clothes, leather goods, footwear, fashion accessories, eyewear, fragrances and cosmetics.
- Managing and supporting security team (contains Pentesters)
- Managing Security tickets and backlog (Tracking vulnerabilities, Prioritization, Define responsible person\team, Discuss Remediation, Validate implementation)
- Supporting and overseeing existing S-SDLC activities & Improve the process across different delivery streams
- Facilitating regular catch ups with teams on security related topics, overseeing security champions
- Closely communicating with client security team
- Defining Security Requirements, helping teams to onboard & implementing them. Current resources are ASVS \ OWASP TOP 10 \ OWASP API
- Improving DevSecOps processes in collaboration with DevOps team
- Reporting, tracking timelines and various security intakes
- Conducting regular security trainings
- 5+ years of relevant working experience
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- Knowledge of Security Vulnerabilities
- Threat Modeling knowledge
- Familiar with the tools and techniques hackers use and must enjoy the act of ethical hacking
- Technical Stack: NodeJs, AWS, React, Java, ATG
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.