lead security developer for software company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Lead Security Developer to join our team.
- Design and develop custom CheckMarx rules
- Make technical design decisions with little supervision
- Actively communicate with the stakeholders to clarify requirements
- Communication with vendor representatives to investigate issues and define requirements
- Contribute to continuous delivery and integration pipeline infrastructure
- 5+ years of experience working with some modern programming language
- Good knowledge of SDLC knowledge, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management (GIT), Agile development, build processes, testing and operations
- Understanding of different architectures (micro-service, monolith), using RESTful API design
- Experience with IoC frameworks
- Experience with legacy system
- Well established problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Hands-on experience with various SAST tools, preferably Checkmarx
- Experienced recommending and implementing vulnerability remediation for applications
- 1+ years of leadership experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.