lead software engineer with node.js for an online healthcare company
Currently we are looking for a remote Lead Software Engineer with software engineering experience of 5+ years and extensive background in Node.js, to join our team.
The customer is an English-American online healthcare company, specializing in meditation. It provides guided meditation resources online via website and a mobile app on the iPhone and Android platforms.
The main pool of tasks is associated with executing on initiatives designed to move the needle on key business goals via innovative solutions and highly scalable, performant code.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems
- Write well designed, testable, performant, and efficient code
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Work with product and engineering teams to release services that operate at high volume
- Software engineering experience of 5+ years
- Extensive background in Node.js
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related experience
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience, especially API and Microservices architecture
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good hands on knowledge of AWS infrastructure
- Proactive personality with focus on solutions
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Experience in Java or React.js is a huge benefit
- Experience with Go and TypeScript
- Knowledge of Terraform
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.