lead software test automation engineer for a healthcare company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Software Test Automation Engineer with 4+ years of experience in testing, 2+ years of experience in automation testing, 2+ years in test management, strong understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies to join our team.
The customer is an American healthcare company distributing pharmaceuticals and providing health information technology, medical supplies, and care management tools. It is based in the United States and distributes healthcare systems, medical supplies and pharmaceutical products. Additionally, provides extensive network infrastructure for the health care industry; also, it was an early adopter of technologies like bar-code scanning for distribution, pharmacy robotics.
- Lead a team of test engineers
- Drive the testing process according to the test strategy
- Define the reporting metrics of the quality on a project and driving the reporting process
- Provide support and expertise on all test and quality assurance related subjects
- Communicate with the customer
- 4+ years of experience in testing
- 2+ years of experience in automation testing
- 2+ years of experience in test management
- Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Experience of working within a Scrum team and managing the Testing Process in Scrum teams
- Strong knowledge of testing theory, QA concepts and methodology
- Proven experience and ability to manage people, processes, and technology
- Good spoken and written English
- E-commerce experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.