lead software test automation engineer for credit bureau
Currently we are looking for a remote Lead Software Test Automation Engineer.
Our customer ( a credit bureau) plans to expose REST APIs using microservices to perform such functions as credit file lock, freeze, fraud alert, dispute. Website, IVR, internal agent UI application are consumers for the mentioned services. The main objective of the project is to migrate functionality from a legacy platform into a new cloud (AWS or GCP not finalized yet) microservice-based platform.
Testing approach: we consider an option to make automation testing as a primary testing activity and include its result in DoD for business stories.
- 5+ years of experience as Automation Tester
- Good understanding and experience in Java programing language
- Knowledge about BDD methodologies
- Experience in JMeter automation framework and Serenity for tests writing
- Solid experience in API testing (REST), both manual and automated
- Strong knowledge about QA fundamentals (Senior level)
- Practical experience in Test Strategy/Test Plan Development
- Solid experience with test design, test cases development
- Good estimation and reporting skills
- Experience within Agile Scrum environment
- Good level of fixing bugs and status reporting
- Good communication skills
- Customer communication experience
- Flexibility to rapidly changing environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good level of spoken and written English
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.