lead solution architect with aws for a financial technology and information company
We are currently looking for a remote Lead Solution Architect with 5+ years of experience working with AWS cloud and strong understanding of AWS cloud capabilities, networking, security, monitoring, governance at scale to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. It provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community - driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk and fighting financial crime.
- Analyze, research and evaluate alternative solutions
- Serve as subject matter expert
- Ensure architecture supports the execution of critical business applications and develop high-level continuance plans in the event of a lapse in the architectural infrastructure
- Provide consultancy to the project teams
- Define the architecture governance function, signing off governance architecture against well-defined standards and best practices
- 5+ years of experience working with AWS cloud
- Strong understanding of AWS cloud capabilities, networking, security, monitoring, governance at scale
- Exposure to documentation and engineering guidance
- Hands-on experience in IaC using Terraform
- English level – B2
- Clear understanding of CI/CD pipelines
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- Knowledge of GCP, Azure
- Python skills
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.