lead sql developer for digital marketplace company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Lead SQL Developer to join our team.
At the core of the Trading System, there is an MS SQL database, which is highly loaded and maintains complex business logic.
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented Senior MS SQL Server DB Engineer to drive the development, operations, and performance monitoring and optimization of this database.
- Provide Design & Engineering expertise for a highly loaded mission critical MS SQL Server database
- Automate build and operations functionality, delivered through in-house and third party tools to achieve uninterrupted DBMS Operations
- Develop new and optimize performance of existing queries and stored procedures
- Provide database best practices & standards, performance testing and R&D to application developers
- Provide mentoring and leadership and act as technical escalation point for DBA’s and software engineers
- 5+ years experience as an MS SQL Server Database DBA (plan, build, operate) and/or SQL Developer in mission-critical multi-TB database environments
- 1+ years of leadership experience
- Experience with Engineering and Automating large transactional and analytical database systems with exacting availability, security, and performance SLAs including design, coding, unit testing, and release management
- Experience with other data platforms: Azure SQL, NoSQL, Data and Software Migration off RDBMS, AWS DBs (e.g., RDS)
- Experience with SQL Server database internals
- Experience with SQL Server stack on virtualized platforms
- Experience with T-SQL, PowerShell Azure scripting
- Knowledge of database architectural design and performance assessments
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to learn and apply new technologies in a fast-paced environment
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.