go to search
lead tableau server administrator
Lead Tableau Server Administrator
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Tableau Server Administrator to join our team.
- Monitor server resources usage statistics and proposes enhancements to ensure the stability of the server
- Perform Tableau server content maintenance activities. Work with users on content optimization by recommending Tableau best practices
- Support and assist users on the Tableau server and Desktop related issues
- Recommend and implement automation of daily tasks
- Create and manage Projects, security groups, and Permissions
- Work with Tableau vendors on support cases to help users resolve their issues
- Create and maintain documentation, including best practice recommendations
- 5+ years of experience in Tableau Administration
- Experienced in Tableau server configuration and upgrades on multi-node clusters
- Knowledge of Tableau repository database and creation of admin views to monitor server usage and take required actions to optimize the server
- Experience working with Tableau Rest APIs and GraphIQL
- B2+ English level
nice to have
- Experience in Scripting with Python, Markdown, and knowledge of Microservices
- Experience with Tableau certifications
- Knowledge of cloud computing concepts
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.