lead test automation engineer for an automotive company
The customer is an international multibrand company which includes auto auctions and wholesale services, financial services, media, and software. It is the only company in the world that offers a complete set of solutions for the automotive dealer - from inventory and marketing to sales and service.
- Test Automation Framework development and maintenance
- Port over existing tests to new solution and restructuring them
- Build stable integration test package
- Fill in gaps in test coverage and add new scenarios
- Work closely with the Business Analyst and Development team in order to deliver the tasks in time and with the expected quality
- Bring ideas regarding test / code design
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in a Test Automation Engineer (or similar) role
- Ability to maintain and develop scenarios for UI and API test automation by using BDD approach
- Experience in creating BDD design, usage WebDriver and familiar with building architecture behind that
- Knowledge of how to create high-quality test documentation
- Experience in building and maintaining test suites, test cases, defects
- Good communication skills. English: B1+
- Experience with Scrum
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.