lead unity3d developer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Unity3D Developer with hands-on experience in AR.
Our customer provides service solutions based on AR/AI technologies using mobile, smart glasses, drones, and web-portal.
As a member of the development team, the candidate will be engaged in the development of a product that already is on the market and solves end-client needs.
- Creating production-ready, high-quality, documented code promoting modularity, extensibility, and performance that can be easily maintained and shared
- Architecting entire features, innovating and promoting best practices
- Taking ownership/accountability for all aspects of a certain area of the app or codebase
- Breaking down product or technical features
- Understanding and communicating the long-term directions for both project and framework-level code
- Sharing knowledge with the team
- At least 5 years of experience as a Unity3D Developer
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, LifeCycle understanding, coroutines, etc.
- Experience with C# codding, material creation and setup, knowledge of animation, Unity UI, physics
- Knowledge of common math, trigonometry, and liner algebra features of the engine
- 2-3 years of experience with Unity mobile development (Android, iOS)
- Experience in optimizing memory and performance
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools (Git)
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- English level enough to have daily communication (verbal/written) with the Client (B2+)
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to create POC to test an idea
- Experience in ARKit
- Experience in TensorFlow/ML with Unity
- Experience in Vuforia
- Experience in WebRTC (preferably agora)
- Experience with LiDAR
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.