lead ux designer for a publishing company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead UX Designer to become a part of the team.
The customer is a leading provider of consumer, financial, and property data, analytics, and services to businesses and governments.
- Provide interaction design solutions for mobile-based applications
- Create storyboards, design guides/brand books, mockups
- Guide product decisions through user research, customer development, and iterative feedback loops
- 5+ years of experience as a UX Designer
- Strong understanding of principles of interface design, use of interactive technologies and user-centered design methods and best practices
- Fluency in best practices for mobile-based information architecture and design
- Experience with usability testing and interpretation of results
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Figma, InVision, Omnigraffle, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Good communication skills (English B2 or higher)
- Pro-activeness, stress tolerance, timely communication and customer focus
- Flutter mobile app development experience (ideally fairly sophisticated apps of a workflow nature with photo/video capture et al… think workcenter)
- Experience working with Android, iOS
- Knowledge of Apache Cordova
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.