go to search
lead ux designer for an insurance company
Sorry, the job is expired
Lead UX Designer for an Insurance Company
We are currently looking for a remote Lead UX Designer to become a part of the global team.
- Carry out necessary technical discussions (Drupal, HTML/CSS etc) with Engineers and product discussions with Product Managers
- Building development environment tools / intranets
- Articulate positions, and advocate for designs
- Bachelor's degree in Design (e.g., graphic design, communication design), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science (CS), or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience in UX, design, or other relevant field
- Experience establishing or evolving design systems
- Expert crafting and prototyping skills in UX design tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD etc)
- Experience as a T-shaped designer with excellent design skills
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS / Drupal
- Experience in design thinking and facilitation methodologies and tools
- Strong communication skills (English B2 or higher)
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.