lead web analyst for a software company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Web Analyst to join our team.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing activities and business impact
- Proactively explore data to find trends, discover KPIs, and apply proper hypothesis testing
- Set up, manage, and improve key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads
- Build marketing automation processes, qualification criteria, and lead scoring processes
- Develop robust KPIs and scorecards for marketing performance monitoring
- Work closely with the content strategy and SEO team and present analysis and findings to a variety of audience
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- Collaborate and develop weekly/monthly/quarterly business reviews pertinent to lead management and present findings and recommendations
- Act as a strategic advisor to the marketing managers and help them define the customer engagement model via digital and human touch
- 5+ years of experience in Web Analytics
- 1+ years of experience in Leadership
- Superb analytical skills using data to generate insights and problem solving
- Knowledge of SQL
- Highly advanced in Microsoft Excel, Pivot Tables, Reporting & Visualization (PowerBI/Tableau)
- An interest in data, statistics, and conversion rate analysis, with the ability to discover patterns and areas of opportunity
- Experience in setting up or managing CRM systems.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console
- Understanding of and/or experience working with lead management processes related to marketing programs, activities, campaigns, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills (B2)
- Experience with MarTech tools; preferably with HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce, Navigator, Drift or Qualified, and Tableau
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation systems
- Experience in working with no-code tools & their integrations
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.