manual tester for a consumer goods company
We are currently looking for a Manual Tester with Groovy Scripts creation experience and GitHub flow experience to join our team.
The customer is one of the leading family-owned consumer goods companies worldwide, selling products in the categories of beauty, wellness, and home care. Originating in the USA, it is represented in 28 European countries and employs people all across Europe.
- Smoke tests of builds provided for Production and Acceptance
- Deployment of builds, branches management
- Cutover testing
- Communication with EPAM Devops team, Vendor Devops team
- Regression tests scope definition for Automation team
- Autotests execution and creation
- 6+ months of hands-on experience in a Functional Tester (or similar) role
- Groovy Scripts creation experience
- GitHub flow experience
- Understanding of branches, merges, commits, pull requests
- Required English level: B1+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.