manual tester for a marketing company
We're looking for a proactive and energetic remote Manual Tester with 6+ months of production experience who can work without supervision to join our team.
The customer is a digital marketing platform for purchasing tickets for sports and entertainment events in the US, and worldwide. It is a company whose core values reflect a culture that celebrates individual differences, collective achievements, and respect for one another.
Our culture is a representation of who we are now, and who we aspire to be in the future. If you are looking for a fast-paced environment where collaboration, accountability, and visibility enable you to make a difference every day, then the current position may be a perfect match.
- Direct communication with the customer
- Creation of test plan and selecting of test strategy
- Manual product testing (web portal and APIs)
- Test cases creation
- 6+ months of production experience
- Mobile testing experience
- Test Plan creation experience
- You are OK with flexible hours (from time to time there is a need to work in evenings [after 7 PM UTC+3])
- Have experience with testing i18d and globalized applications
- English B1+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.