manual tester for an investment bank
We are currently looking for a Manual Tester with strong knowledge of the error tracking system, basic knowledge of SQL and knowledge of XML to join our team.
The customer is a private investment bank focused on capital markets, investment banking, asset management, and personal investments.
- Examining mission statements or requirements from analysts
- Communication with analysts and developers, clarification of questions about the tested functionality
- Development of test scripts for manual testing or checklists, prioritization of tests
- Performing manual functional testing by scripts or checklists, registering defects, retesting fixes
- Development of automated tests based on a custom framework for tests selected for regression testing
- Participation in Integration Functional Testing
- 6+ months of hands-on experience in a Functional Tester (or similar) role on
- Experience in testing complex systems, including integration testing with many related systems
- Basic knowledge of test theory, basic terminology, processes, types of testing
- Strong knowledge of the error tracking system (Jira or equivalent)
- Experience in building test scripts
- Experience with tools for accounting test cases and scenarios (for example, HP ALM)
- Knowledge of XML
- Basic knowledge of SQL at the level of writing simple queries
- English - at the level of reading documentation
- Experience with Scrum
- Basic knowledge in finance / accounting
- Experience with Jenkins, Bitbucket
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.