manual tester in mobile for a financial services company
We are looking for a talented remote Manual Tester with 6+ months of QA experience, and strong Mobile Testing skills to join our team.
The customer is one of the world's leading communications services companies. It was established in 1980. It is the largest mobile network operator in the UK, with more than 30 million customers and the largest operator of 4G services in Europe.
It can be a good opportunity to develop professionally and improve your potential.
- Test Strategy and improvements
- Requirements analysis and clarification
- Functional testing of Android and IOS apps
- New-feature testing, GUI, regression
- Test planning, test documentation creation
- Reporting experience
- Develop and maintain test cases and test checklists
- Execute test cases and report test results
- Test automation scenarios creation, analysis and verification
- 6+ months of QA experience
- Mobile testing experience
- Ability to analyze functional requirements
- Skills in providing estimation for the testing area
- Working with Postman
- Working with Charles
- Understanding REST API
- Experience in analyzing results of autotests run (to understand why autotest failed) would be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal communications skills
- Self-motivated and works with minimal direction
- ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Good English (B1-B2)
- Experience in working with distributed teams
- Skills in development, execution and maintenance of automated test scripts
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.