middle angular developer for an oilfield company
The customer is the world's leading oilfield services company providing cutting-edge solutions for reservoir characterization, drilling, production & processing.
This is a new project to develop a web application that will replace an existing PowerApp.
The goal is to design a solution for addressing customer challenges on the go so appropriate solutions can be designed to match their challenges based on the types of measurements they have available. It is fairly straight-forward with some data as input (challenges) that are mapped to measurements and solutions and presented visually based on input from the user. Wireframes of the user interface will be provided by the UX designer.
The team is composed of a Project Manager, a Product Champion and UX designer that are both based in the US.
- Create the database to store the mapping data as well as the front-end to display results based on what users select
- Generate an email to send relevant information to different stakeholders
- Knowledge of Angular
- Expertise in Data Modeling, Database design
- Expertise in SQL
- Experience with MySQL, PostgREST, Oracle, or SQL Server
- Good understanding of data and schema standards and concepts
- Good understand database design, implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Can implement and manage company data management practices and policies
- English level proficiency B1
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.